We are looking for a Web Designer who is flexible, fast-paced, a self-starter, and willing to collaborate. The right candidate will have a strong foundation in design principles, web standards (and preferably print standards), and effective UI design, as well as a detailed understanding of how interactive experiences should function, look, and feel. If you are collaborative, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to work efficiently and effectively with developers, designers, project managers, and marketing strategists, we would love to speak with you.
- Creation of visual interfaces, with a focus on user experience and intuitive navigation
- Maintenance and creation of graphics for our portfolio of sites
- Development of design prototypes, mock-ups, wire frames, and functional specs at various stages of the design process
- Production and execution of concepts, graphics, collateral, user interface, etc.
- Collaboration with content, marketing, and programming teams
- 4+ years professional web design experience, designing full site comps for web development
- Strong knowledge and understanding of web standards, user experience, basic design principles and usability
- Mastery of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator (InDesign experience is also very useful)
- Strong knowledge of best practices for online content creation and curation (readability, typography, text formatting, etc.)
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong portfolio of web design work
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus
We look forward to hearing from you!