For many, their grasp of user experience design is tenuous at best. There are the commonly asked questions: How can you design an experience? Why would you? What benefits can it provide? This resource answers those questions and outlines in detail what user experience design is, what it can do, and why you should make it a priority within your organization. UX design makes more efficient, more effective, and more productive digital products possible. Put simply, it can yield tremendous benefits for both you and your customers, and for this reason, should play an integral part in the creation of any digital product, be it a website or mobile application.
- What is User Experience Design?
- Why Do You Need User Experience Design?
- Who Performs User Experience Design?
- How to Execute User Experience Design?
- User Experience Design Common Deliverables
- User Journey
- Flow Chart
- Concept Map
- Content Analysis